Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Robins AFB- Free Photography
Welcome to my Photo Bog! I want you to know that in no way do i consider myself a professional photographer or anything close. Im making this offer to gain knowledge and experience. Im mainly look to do sessions for maternity, newborn, babies, and kids(of all ages). I have never done a maternity shoot before but hoping someone will give a chance to do it.. After your session i will get together all the pics that turned out and put them on a CD for you. I would also like to be able to use a few of the pics for my blog. Im currently working on putting a portfolio together so you would be able to see what the photographs may look like in print. If you are interested PLEASE e-mail me at andreashaffer11@hotmail.com..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment