Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby A

Baby A was my first older baby, besides my own, that i have gotten to shoot. It was so fun and he is SUCH a handsom guy.. He has the coolest eye color.. Heres some,well a lot, of my favs....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a son in February. My husband was deployed at the time and will be back in June and has never seen our son. It is a special time, and I would love for pictures to be taken very soon after he gets home. My son will be almost 5 months old!! I first saw your photography with the stricklers "blueberry" pictures and then of course leons wedding pictures. I was wondering if there was a way to get a hold of you.