I had such a good time with jennifer today. Shes expecting a sweet bundle of pink this June.. Im so glad she responed to my free photography offer. This was my very first maternity session and i think it turned out pretty well. I had some minor issues with the space in Hannahs room and my brain,LOL... Thanks so much Jennifer for letting me practice on you and im looking foward to our outside shoot...
The Damask background is just a peice of fabric.... Ya i took a few pics of them but only a few turned out.. Im gonna go relook at them and post them, i just keep forgetting...
4 comments:
Great job Drea!
Oh I love the Damask background! What is it made of? Cute pictures!!
Oh didn't you take pictures of Danielle's girls? Where are they?
The Damask background is just a peice of fabric.... Ya i took a few pics of them but only a few turned out.. Im gonna go relook at them and post them, i just keep forgetting...
Post a Comment